Thursday, August 6, 2009

It's been a while!

Ok, so obviously I could use some help with my regularity. And I'm NOT talking about more fiber in my diet!!

I've made some goodies since my last post and it's high time that I share some of them with you :) I was kind of sad that the SU Thoughts of Father set retired. I was out browsing the stamping supplies in a local store and picked up a stamp to help ease the pain...

I was on a masculine card kick, so I went with it! My DD picked this eagle stamp up at a garage sale and it made up into a card I was rather pleased with...


As you can see, I'm beginning to discover the wonder of brads but haven't gotten very creative (or straight!) with them yet. Whatcha think? Should I throw my hands up and say "the mojo was never mine!" or should I continue on my voyage of rubber stamp discovery? I bet you already know what *I* think I should do :)

I dunno about you, but I'd sooner be stampin'!

Mandy

No comments: