Monday, July 20, 2009

Playdates are FUN!!

If you don't have playdates with fellow stampers, you should!!! Schedule one right away! I recently got together with my sister (who is fully responsible for my new addiction!) and my friend (who I infected in turn! mwahahaha). Aren't I lucky to live near people who will let me come over and play? :) We decided to kind of work it like club and made 3 projects.

First we made pizza boxes (and I wish my border was longer!!!)


Next we made a card and my dearest, sweetest sister let me use her Big Shot. I NEED one of these babies... I hope Santa knows I've been a good girl!!! I used the inner pieces of the flower on the inside of the card and added some piercing detail just for fun.



Last but not least, we made a fun bookmark! I think this is my favorite of the three :) That bit of bling in the middle just make it perfect! Well, as close as I can hope to come anyway!


Now doesn't that look like a fun way to spend a weekend morning??? Try it, you won't be sorry! Cuz I don't know about you, but I'd Sooner be Stamping! :)

1 comment:

Patty Bennett said...

I never thought of using the "inner pieces" to make another flower.. VERY cute!! Patty